[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox at Software Freedom Day

FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
Mon Sep 5 17:29:48 UTC 2011

Now referenced on the project wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations/AvailableMaterial