[Freedombox-discuss] fully-decentralised forums

Thomas Ruddy thomas at thomasruddy.org
Wed Sep 14 09:14:46 UTC 2011

Someone below known as DrBob or Mark,

You asked:
>Which other systems provide fully-decentralised forums?

"Decentralised can imply "distributed" or "federated". A list of applications that have support, or plan to implement support, for federation (interoperability) are distinguished from distributed ones here,

http://we-need-a-free-and-open-social-network.wikispaces.com/Information+Center

Thomas

Thomas Ruddy, Switzerland, Privacy in E-Governance http://www.thomasruddy.eu

Message: 1