[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox at Software Freedom Day

Robin Jakobsson jakobsson.robin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:36:15 UTC 2011

Hi,
joined the list a few days ago.

The sources Yves points out are a great starting point, but I fail to
see why we need a separate site for that?
Why not just beef up the foundation site?
I'm a (front end) web developer and I can help with all things
web-related, even information architecture.
So for "Communication and outreach", I'm in.

Two great text resources:
* http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations/AvailableMaterial
-> PDF from page 15 and on
* https://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/goals/index.en.html