[Freedombox-discuss] Which domain name for the promotionnal website ?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:14:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Yves L <yv.le at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Freedomboxians,
>
> I'm in the process of setting up the promotion and outreach website I
> envisionned a bit earlier [1] ...
>
> Keeping in mind that it should state clearly what we are talking about to
> everyday people (a fair number speaking another language) I ended up with
> this personnal shortlist :
>
> [1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-September/002807.html

Yves, thanks for the information and effort, but weren't the responses
to your original post to the mailing list (that you cite) mostly
asking you to work *with* the existing FBX foundation instead of
splitting off and doing your own thing?  I don't want to jump down
your throat, yell at you, or dismiss your work, because it's awesome
that you're able and willing to help like that.  But, it just seems to
me that it's pretty unproductive to start splitting a community
already this small and young.

Nick