[Freedombox-discuss] The video

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 3 17:08:50 UTC 2012

I'm really happy that this got some resolution when I wasn't paying
attention.  Ian Sullivan has been the master of video for FreedomBox.  I
don't know much about codecs, formats, players, hosts as he does.

We're using Universal Subtitles because it works.  I'm hoping they
evolve to allow more freedom.  If you folks implement something better
or freer, let's use it.  But until then, I'll look at the new vid, point
at it, and we'll go from there.

And, btw, Douglas Rushkoff is an amazing human being.  I'm happy to
focus the vid more on our project, but I'm also really happy to be
associated with him and his work.

Peace.