[Freedombox-discuss] Update: Who's interested in project management & collaboration tools?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Fri Aug 10 21:58:12 UTC 2012

That's the intent:

- Initial document distribution will be by email, so PEM for distribution.

- Peer-to-Peer communication between documents will be over an encrypted
channel

-- model is a publish-subscribe "channel" per set of linked documents
with a channel key (perhaps several keys with different privileges)
-- channel key will be generated and distributed as part of initial
document distribution
-- still thinking through the threat model and responses (e.g., if a
single copy of a document is compromised, there goes the channel)

The early prototypes will probably NOT be encrypted, but will have hooks
in the design.

Miles