[Freedombox-discuss] BUSINESS COOPRATION

shenzhen shenzhen at islcn.com
Tue Aug 14 07:02:24 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Lady,
This is Brook Lau from Integrate Shipping Limited.We are the menmber of WCA. WCA:http://www.wcafamily.com/eng/members.asp?cid=1434
As one of best CIFFA members, we are trying to be of your friend and get you a money saving, time saving solution for your goods to/from China.
We are waiting for a tiny possibility that you are also looking for a Chinese counterpart who treasure reputation of quality cargo services.

90% of Chinese freight forwarder are locally strong at ocean maybe also air cargo services, who always place 2nd even 3rd  hand booking to other
Class A freight forwarders because China is really a big country. With offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao and Beijing, 14 years experience,
we are remain dedicating range of air, ocean, project cargo services cover whole China, Apart from below services :
1. FCL/LCL  Air cargo Door/Door services worldwide to/from China
        Normal/Dangerous/oversized/perishable cargo & etc
2. Consolidation/re-consolidation / Distribution services
3. Customs brokerage service
4. Trading agent services
5. Bonded warehouse /Trucking service
6. Documentation arrangement
7. Open / handle inbound L/C
8. Pay or collect payment for vender or vendor
9. Cargo inspection /Survey services / Insurance
10. Background Check
11. Exhibition arrangement /Public relation job/treatment
We are neutrally helping our oversea clients to make cargo inspection, pay bills/deposit for sample, pick up coming visit guest, checking background,
lawsuit assistance…etc. We know the way to deal with local supplier/buyer and we know how to make a deal smooth.
Add me into your SKYPE/MSN list, and over 60 of our staffs are standby if you like to regard them as yours whenever your have cargo needs to/from China.
Successful partnership starts from a chance that you give yourself! We are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & B.rgds
Brook Lau
Integrate Shipping Limited
Shanghai Tel:86-21-63456109      Fax : 86-21- 63456292
Shenzhen Tel:86-755-82187389     Fax : 86-755-82296508
Beijing  Tel:86-10-85611012      Fax : 86-10-85611022

Tel:86-755-82187380              Mail: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON1}Shenzhen at islcn.com
SKYPE : shenzhen-islcn               MSN: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON2}Sales09-sz at hotmail.com