[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora becoming a community project

Frank gelnior at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 16:55:56 UTC 2012

Sorry for this little incursion but Newebe already has good stuff to be
deployed on Debian :

* install script :
https://github.com/gelnior/newebe/blob/master/deploy/install_deb.sh
* dirty Sysv init file :
https://github.com/gelnior/newebe/blob/master/deploy/newebe
+ (on a working branch)
* better Sysv init file
:https://github.com/gelnior/newebe/blob/remove-daemon/deploy/newebe
* fabric file to install newebe on a remote server :
https://github.com/gelnior/newebe/blob/remove-daemon/deploy/fabfile.py

If someone could give me a good tutorial or any support to build a
debian package, I would be glad to provide you a .deb file.

Regards,

Frank