[Freedombox-discuss] apt-get install fbx

bnewbold at robocracy.org bnewbold at robocracy.org
Tue Dec 4 20:17:31 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2 Dec 2012, Bdale Garbee wrote:

> JOSEFSSON Erik <erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu> writes:
>
>> Just a very general question: What does it take (in detailed steps) to
>> get from where fbx is today to apt-get install fbx?
>
> I'm working on it.  The short answer is creating a suitable metapackage
> or three and then restructuring freedom-maker to use it/them.
>
> Bdale

On the subject of restructuring freedom-maker, what about using Debian
Live instead? "Normal" (non-live) images can be generated, and it's a more
general purpose (and supported) debian tool.

I have a working-but-not-documented wheezy image for the DreamPlug
generated using Debian Live if there is interest, but will be AFK for the
next week.

--bryan