[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Fri Dec 7 14:21:30 UTC 2012

There should be no problem for you to open any pdf with free software:
http://pdfreaders.org/

LibreOffice can export to pdf but cannot use it as project source file
(PDF isn't supposed to be used as that)

The reasons for using PDF are that it is *one* file with predictable
outcome on screen and paper (unlike HTML). But I agree an additional
HTML version would come in handy.

Robert