[Freedombox-discuss] What do you use your FBX for?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 20:10:54 UTC 2012

>________________________________

I'd like to:

- run a webserver like nginx as a tor hidden service and make a "Hello World I'm Now Discoverable
by You" page

and if that works then:

- plug in some FBXes somewhere else in the world, plug in the private key of the first hidden service,
click a button, and make a "Hello World I'm Now Geographically Distributed" page

and if that works then:

- add some simple blog software so I can add an entry "You can have my blog when you pry the
key from my cold dead hand or physically locate my complete hall of plugservers"

and if that works then:

- add multisig functionality so that I can add an entry "You can have my blog when you find
n of m of its administrators or physically locate my complete hall of plugservers"

and if that works then I'll recommend it to others and my blog entry will be "You can have my blog
when you pull it from all my friends who are backing up my FBX, and you better get there before
one of them mirrors it and backs up to n of m of his/her friends..."

-Jonathan