[Freedombox-discuss] What do you use your FBX for?

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:14:03 UTC 2012

You have to redirect ports in your router to fbx. Not sure if thats the
problem or your provider is really blocking incoming connections.

It might not been even possible, but if i could not get income connections,
i would change provider... dont support those dumb connections by paying
them each month