[Freedombox-discuss] Building a personal software stack

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Sat Dec 29 09:59:03 UTC 2012

Since I don't write code myself I have some "ignorance leeway" in terms of that I have no idea how much work it would actually require, but I have tossed around the idea on EDRi's mailing lists* that it would be great to add to the apt-get command a parameter that solves all problems :-)

ehj at hedgehog:~$ apt-get install -edri fbx

Best regards.

//Erik

*) http://edri.org