[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing myself and ideas for Plinth

Alistair Davidson alistair.l.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:17:33 UTC 2012

Hey man, great to hear this :)

I've been looking at the front end of Plinth too, as have a couple of
others. I was considering Twitter's bootstrap (
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/), but only because I'm no graphic
designer. Sounds like you are?

We had a discussion recently trying to develop some user stories; I think
some progress was made, but there are still a lot of unknowns and question
marks! I suppose it's going to be a case of drumming up some prototypes to
start to answer those.

Clone the git and mess about, post the link here, folks will pitch in,
offer thoughts and so on.

I mostly work on the UX side of things; I'd be up for a chat, swapping
sketches and so on. My jabber account is this email address.