[Freedombox-discuss] Condemos: FBx UI & Potential Distro

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Mon Feb 27 22:41:44 UTC 2012

On 27/02/12 17:32, Sean O'Brien wrote:
> Speaking of, where can I get the SVG for
> the new logo?

Find the new logo in all variants here: http://mray.de/FreedomBox-Logo.7z
Can somebody with access to the wiki please upload it there?
(Also the information on the bottom on this page needs to be updated and
linked to the new file:
https://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/faq/index.en.html )

Please consider even in early stages to follow the identity manual:
http://mray.de/FreedomBox-Identity-Manual.pdf
That would be awesome! Especially low hanging fruits like fonts and colors.
If you have decided on a working layout I can offer my help as a designer.

It is great to see some UI things are happening!

Robert