[Freedombox-discuss] freedombox-privoxy

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Sun Jan 15 03:11:39 UTC 2012

One more thing. I lowered the amount of filtering compared to the stock
privoxy config (see the match-all.action file for details).  I did this
because unlike a proxy running on your local machine, a proxy that
clients don't control should be a bit more careful about breaking sites.
I'm trying to get down to a level where we don't break anything and then
seeing how we build up from there.

Also toward this end, we should have a script to test all the
https-everywhere rules and discard the ones that are broken.  Anybody
who wants to contribute to writing that is welcome to ping me for
details.

Thanks!

-James