[Freedombox-discuss] UX working group?

Matt Dodson war2none at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:54:38 UTC 2012

I'd just like to say I'm designing a UX, which I'm seeing as a possible distro, as it exceeds by a long way the current UI criteria and definitely not a UI for the developing world, I'll post when it's done.

I'm up for helping with the standard UI too, but designing as a group/comity is hard, as design is subjective.

-m-