[Freedombox-discuss] Email on FreedomBoxen?

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:43:15 UTC 2012

Has anybody given thought to getting FreedomBoxes to send emails?  I
thought I'd build out a quick win this weekend and add Friendica to the
plugserver setup scripts [0], but Friendica sends registration emails,
and there's no other way to deliver the registration information
(Jabber, etc).  So, until we get email delivery, we won't have that
particular social networking software.

Any ideas on that front?  Email would also make a number of other things
easier, so it seems useful outside of this particular problem.

Nick