[Freedombox-discuss] FBx Configuration Management

Michael Williams Michael.Williams at berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 8 19:31:52 UTC 2012

I don't think we should start trimming features just because we think
heavy usage might be too much for the hardware. If we make a per-user
solution now, it doesn't really add overhead for single user cases
that we can use now on dreamplug servers, and it would be really
useful to have good multi-user configuration management on
non-dreamplug servers or future plug servers.

Michael