[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox Mesh Network Simulator

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 20:54:35 UTC 2012

Good question. Don't know. If they're that far ahead of us though, we're done.

FBXs will naturally encrypt things. It would take luck or massive brute force (or a quantum computer) to decrypt it.

And ... who's to say the WiFi we use in FBX isn't communicating everything via a subspace frequency to a ship stationed near Alpha Centauri? :-) The FBXs do run hot you know. :-)

Good points though. And I hope quantum computers don't exist too! :-)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin