[Freedombox-discuss] Funding UI development

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 19:36:22 UTC 2012

>________________________________

No, that is not what I asked, but if for whatever reason you feel unable to ask
that question directly I'll be happy to act as your proxy:

Was part of the initial Kickstarter money set aside for UI development?

Having addressed this third party question, I'll go ahead and contact the donate
team as was suggested by someone in this thread (thanks!)

Another question: has anyone contacted the Bitcoin community to let them know
you take donations in Bitcoins?  Seems like some of them might be interested
in the project, which could potentially be used to make running bitcoind through
Tor much easier, especially in the future when multi-sig transactions get fully
supported.

-Jonathan