[Freedombox-discuss] Encrypted root file systems with Mandos

P S pairspace at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:30:20 UTC 2012

How about using a USB key for 2-factor auth?  A commercial home NAS has done something similar for a year or two (they are using the keys for remote auth):

  http://www.seneschal.net/blog/index.php/2011/product-review-dane-elec-my-ditto-nas
  http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/networking-and-wi-fi/network-attached-storage-nas-/dane-elec-myditto-1tb-715660/review
   http://www.zdnet.co.uk/reviews/nas/2010/07/26/dane-elec-myditto-1tb-40089640