[Freedombox-discuss] Business proposal...

MANOHAR, Christina cmanohar at glos.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 21:50:37 UTC 2012

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Vincent Hong from Hong Kong and I have a business proposal for you,
if interested get back to me for more details on this email id:
vhong12_51 at yahoo.com.hk
Mr.Vincent Hong
'In the top three in the People and Planet green league table; committed to sustainability'

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06023243 Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH