[Freedombox-discuss] [FBox-Visual] Re: New FBx Foundation Website Theme

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Sat Mar 31 15:12:37 UTC 2012

I'm happy to have detailed feedback at any stage in the process.  I
think I took care of most of your concerns and provided some rationale
for my choices in http://seandiggity.com/fbxfoundation/NOTES.txt

This is about as much editing as I'm likely to do before we pull it
apart and make it work correctly inside ikiwiki's templates.  Feel free
to dig into it.

Theme: http://seandiggity.com/fbxfoundation/theme.html
Source: http://seandiggity.com/fbxfoundation
Tarball: http://seandiggity.com/fbxfoundation/fbxfoundation.tar.gz

I won't be working on this again until Monday.

Best,
~ Sean