[Freedombox-discuss] Developing code for Freedombox

Rick Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 23:55:38 UTC 2012

Nick,

Thank you.  It's the summary I was hoping for. :-)  My next step is to get the hardware and hit the IRC channel.

I believe very strongly in this project.  I love what Eben said in one of his videos, about creating devices like this that go in street lamps.  They plug in to the outlet, and the light bulb plugs in above that, and there we have a little mesh network operating 24/7 entirely off the grid.

Eben and James are the reason I'm putting my time into this project.  They summarize so beautifully what we're all up against.  And I think it would be great to work with them. :-)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin