[Freedombox-discuss] The A13-OLinuXino 30eu range -25C - 85C

Sebastian Tramp tramp at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Nov 14 15:28:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 09:26:34AM -0500, Rick wrote:

Hi Rick,

we have freedombox practical her at the university of leipzig which is based on
the A13-OLinuXino's. As far as I can we are very happy with that cards. We have
the WIFI version and we document our steps here:
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/UniLeipzigPractical

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp