[Freedombox-discuss] Investigating Weekly-Image Boot Format Errors

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:27:38 UTC 2012

In the "shiny" branch, fbx-armel.conf is already fixed for 3.2.0-4.

I did a pull request a while ago that also fixes the install.sh:
https://github.com/NickDaly/freedom-maker/pull/12

In general the "shiny" branch works better for me than the "master", is
there an explanation somewhere which one should be used?

Markus