[Freedombox-discuss] Availability Until End of Year

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:29:10 UTC 2012

Hi folks, I'm sorry but, due to both substantially increased dayjob
commitments and the holidays, I won't have too much time for FBX-related
work until after the end of the year.

I realize that I have a lot of emails outstanding right now, so if you
have sent me something that you haven't seen a reply to, please send a
follow up email some time in the next week.  Looking through my draft
folder, I'm seeing unsent replied that I started as early as 11/14...
Ugh.

I'll correct the kernel versions mentioned in Freedom Maker's
source/install.sh and try to publish a new (and working?) image within
the next week or so.  It makes me sad that we probably won't hit the
beta-release goals before EOY, but I knew the goals were set on a pretty
optimistic schedule.  My current goal is to finish the outstanding
FBuddy issues before its one-year anniversary, President's Day of next
year.  It happily configures OpenVPN nodes over Tor, based on PGP keys,
but I want to add other protocols, services, and encryption models.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry about the last couple weekly images,
Nick