[Freedombox-discuss] who wants the new look to go online?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:14:32 UTC 2012

Hi folks, to make collaborating easier, I'd like to point out
OpenHatch's diff and git training missions, as well as Gitorious.  If
everybody's already well acquainted with these tools, apologies for
the noise, otherwise, I hope folks find them useful.

Also, it might be useful to put pages about your work on the wiki,
just to provide a more permanent reference, than the mailing list, for
your works.

http://openhatch.org/missions/diffpatch

http://openhatch.org/missions/git

https://gitorious.org/