[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox VoIP/IM/Comms (SIP and Jabber), Jingle Nodes, SIP RELOAD

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu Sep 27 11:21:51 UTC 2012

I've proposed a session on this issue for the upcoming Paris Mini-Debconf:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2012#Talks_proposal_details

It would be really useful to understand if other people with an
interest in this area will be attending and/or would like to
contribute to the planning/agenda for such a session