[Freedombox-discuss] who wants the new look to go online?

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Fri Sep 28 19:29:49 UTC 2012

On 28/09/12 13:47, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Summarizing like that is not really encouraging.
>
> For my own part, I tried clarify how it makes sense for me to engage in
> a maintainable(!) webdesign.  It is my impression that there is (or was)
> not much interest from others in working as I wanted, so I didn't push
> that further: I shall not stop you from approaching this however you
> want - but please do not interpret that as complete lack of interest.

Great!
If the freedom to do it your way encourages you - join me!
I really don't care what happens under the hood, I came up with the
design, html & css code.
My interested lies in getting it live finally.

> I find it quite relevant to coordinate with the maintainers of the
> website how to apply design for it.  Or recognize that if a design is
> developed without coordination, it will most likely take additional time
> and effort to restructure for those who administrate the website.  That
> does not (necessarily) mean that they are hibernating.

I *do* try to get in touch with the maintainers of the page here! Hence
the questions.
Of course the necessary changes will take some time, no matter who will
take care of it.

What do you consider to do as a next step?

Robert