[Freedombox-discuss] startup 'Nebula' releases personal cloud device

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:44:53 UTC 2013

On 3 April 2013 19:38, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >________________________________

forking a new coin would not be hard

at this point you'd probably need a sympathetic mining pool leader to get
going, and to add a merge mine, which there may well be a few, for a
project like this

i dont think the freedom of thought movement needs to stop with hardware
and software hacking, we are about hacking free culture too, and there are
some FLOSS projects that have done this quite effectively recent times ...