[Freedombox-discuss] Unforgivable Hacks for AGPL Compliance

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Wed Apr 24 15:57:52 UTC 2013

Nick,

Thanks for making efforts to automate AGPLv3 compliance.  While I don't
think it can be fully automated (verifying CCS is almost surely an
undecidable problem in the computational complexity sense), I believe
that it is possible to make a good-faith effort that can help the
deployer yield a reasonable source release that should only require
minor tweaks thereafter to get correct.

Your Makefile hack is a good first step, but not that it might not find
everything; I'd suspect only human intervention can do that reliably.
--
   -- bkuhn