[Freedombox-discuss] freedomBox download and install for testing

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Aug 24 22:00:35 UTC 2013

[Gilgamezh 2013-07-28]
> Hi all!

Hi.  Guess you never got any reply to this.

> I'm interested in this project and would like to test the current
> version.  I have only found this download page[1] but the torren
> link[2] is down.  How can i download and install Freedombox?

I ended up fetching the freedom-maker git source from <URL:
https://github.com/NickDaly/freedom-maker.git > and running 'make
rootfs' to generate my own environment.  Perhaps that could be a good
starting point for you too?

> Wich is the current state of the project? I'm really interested in
> learning and being envolved in it.

I'm not yet up to date with the current state, so I can't help you
there.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen