[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Add dreamplug-detect script?

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:02:03 UTC 2013

grrr....

reply-to!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rick <graham.rick at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] Add dreamplug-detect script?
To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>

I have a dreamplug, I missed where you said you didn't have one.  I guess I
assumed you did.  It's not hooked up at the moment, mounting lab stuff in a
nice clear plastic box I found.

Under pressure to get something done today, if you don't get an answer I'll
have more time in a couple days.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>wrote:

> [Rick]
> > can you switch on something in uname -a?
>
> I guess so, but do not know.  I am open for suggestions from someone
> actually owning a dreamplug. :) I do not have one myself, and only got
> this far thanks to help and input from Jonas on #freedombox. :)
>
> --
> Happy hacking
> Petter Reinholdtsen

*"Anything created must necessarily be inferior to the essence of the
creator."
-- Claude Shouse (shouse at macomw.ARPA)
"Einstein's mother must have been one heck of a physicist."
-- Joseph C. Wang (joe at athena.mit.edu)

*