[Freedombox-discuss] Time

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Fri Dec 13 03:56:10 UTC 2013

Hello Adrian,

A fine question, and one that is probably as easily answered by trying it
as anything else.
Many phones have an internal temperature sensor, so some correction for
temperature could be attempted.
Similarly, the temperature sensor could be used with the phone's screen
and/or GPS receiver as heaters to maintain the temperature as constant as
possible.

Paul.