[Freedombox-discuss] (fwd) plinth_0.3.0.0.git.20131101-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Dec 29 15:14:44 UTC 2013

[Nick Daly]
> Hi folks, please help fill out the missing copyright information.  If
> you're interested in getting started with FBX development, this is a
> good way to start.  You can clone the Plinth repository and help fill
> out the /LICENSES file:
>
> : git clone https://github.com/NickDaly/Plinth.git plinth

Thank you.  I finally found some time to update the debian packaging
rules with the new upstream source, and used your LICENSES updates to
update the debian/copyright file.  I hope it now is good enough to get
the package accepted into Debian.  I've uploaded the current source as
version 0.3.0.0.git.20131229-1.

> : git clone https://github.com/NickDaly/plinth-debian-package.git plinth-debian-package

I've updated the alioth repository.  You probably want to update your
branch.

I've also updated my apt repository with this new version of plinth.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen