[Freedombox-discuss] (fwd) plinth_0.3.0.0.git.20131101-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Tue Dec 31 23:50:21 UTC 2013

Nick Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> writes:

> I'll leave that up to the folks with more packaging experience than me.
> Also, Bdale was working on removing a bunch of the cruft (from the days
> before we had *anything* packaged) from Freedom-Maker.  Bdale, have you
> published those changes yet?

I ran out of time to work on them before some family holiday travel, so
no.  I do think that merging these both into one source package would
make a lot of sense.

Petter, do you want to take a stab at that?  I'm going to remain quite
busy for much of January, but can steal time away here and there I suspect.

Bdale