[Freedombox-discuss] Requesting a FreedomBox Quick Start Guide

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:28:37 UTC 2013

Hi folks, the following forwarded message is from Josh, who got in touch
with me after my FBX presentation in Seattle.  He asked for a quick
start guide that would explain how to start using the existing FBX
system.  Would anyone be up for adding such details to the wiki?  I've
elaborated below, but there're still a lot of details missing.  He
mentioned didn't mind me forwarding this to the list.

Nick

----

----