[Freedombox-discuss] Guardian project GPG key sync

Graham Burnside graham.s.burnside at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:44:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I came across this page earlier https://guardianproject.info/wiki/Workplan_for_Year_2 and thought I'd post it incase anyone hadn't seen it. There are plans for a system to sync GPG keys across devices using a number of methods, including tor hidden services.

There is plenty of interesting and useful projects here including a full implementation of gpg for android.

- Graham

--
Contact me through a secure channel for my public signing / encryption key.