[Freedombox-discuss] FBuddy: CLI Client Connections :)

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:00:40 UTC 2013

This'll be short, because I'm writing it in midair, but the FBuddy
command line client now successfully exchanges data with the server.

Next:

- Pull out the HTTP client, so that it uses the CLI client, instead of
  trying connecting directly to the server (if I ever meet another
  person who thinks that blocking IO is an acceptable limitation, I'm
  going to chase them with sticks).

- Lots of refactoring/simplifying the santiago.py codebase.  I was much
  more explicit than I needed to be: trying to simplify things for
  clients ended up complicating them.

Nick