[Freedombox-discuss] Update Tracking: FBX Planet?

James Gilmore james.d.gilmore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:05:06 UTC 2013

Thank you for the list!!

Out of the list, the upshot is that you are the only dev that has committed
code in about 4 months, and that the only person who has given a talk about
it in recent history is dr.jones. Even though it reinforces my suspicions,
I am glad to know where things are at.

On the other hand, I joined the irc (#freedombox on irc.oftc.net), and
there are a lot of folks hanging out there! That is hopeful. I'll keep
watching; hopefully this lull in activity is just a cyclic downswing. Do
you mind if I post the list on /r/Freedombox? I think that's the latest
place I've seen someone ask about the project.