[Freedombox-discuss] We have VRMS, but no VEM?

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:20:26 UTC 2013

This may be because I've been working since 1 AM, but I notice that,
while we have a Virtual Richard Stallman (vrms), who advises you to
avoid proprietary software, we don't have a Virtual Eben Moglen (vem),
who, I imagine, would be slightly more optimistic overall.  If any
system needs a virtual Eben, the FreedomBox certainly could.  ...What
would it do though?

Nick
--
If you need to get in touch with me, try any of these methods:
https://www.betweennowhere.net/nick-daly.asc.txt