[Freedombox-discuss] Issue getting Images

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:01:43 UTC 2013

Nick writes:

> On 01.03.2013 13:19, Nick M. Daly wrote:
>> http://www.betweennowhere.net/tracker/freedombox-images/
>
> I copied these to my server which should add to the bittorrent swarm.
> It is being uploaded, so I guess I've done it right.

Nick, can you offer some advice on predicting the download locations, so
I can add them to the weekly report?  Thanks for doing this work, I
imagine it'll make it a lot easier for folks to get the data.

Is it just:

    panel.internetmachines.co.uk/(image directory)

Are you planning on moving those files around in the near future?

> I also linked the files here
> http://panel.internetmachines.co.uk/freedombox-unstable_2013.0219/
> I've handcranked the config so stuff is missing eg. you can't do a
> directory listing (you'll just get an nginx 404).

If you can fix that at some point, that'd help, too.

Thanks again,
Nick