[Freedombox-discuss] Exceeding mount, not able to log in...

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:11:23 UTC 2013

Jack Wilborn <jkwilborn at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all...
>
> I have been getting a 'normal' build, but it seems that when it loads
> Linux, it complains about exceeding the available mounts...
>
>> EXT3-fs (sda2): warning: maximal mount count reached, running
>> e2fsck is recommended
>
> Hoping someone sees something.  Any suggestions?

DIYF :)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22warning%3A+maximal+mount+count+reached%2C+running+e2fsck+is+recommended%22

The first result is the one you need.  The file system isn't
automatically checked for errors on mount, but you can modify /etc/fstab
to fix it.  Not a huge deal, but a useful warning.

Nick
--
If you need to get in touch with me, try any of these methods:
https://www.betweennowhere.net/nick-daly.asc.txt