[Freedombox-discuss] Anyone know this one?

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:33:46 UTC 2013

Hi, I've been running 'makes' for a while but the last couple of days this
error has shown up.  I look back at my other Makefiles and they look
identical.   Could I be invoking it incorrectly with "make DESTINATION=usb
weekly-image" the problem follows... Thanks

touch build/stamp-vbox-predepend
Makefile:70: *** missing separator.  Stop.
root at Jacks-Wheezy:/home/jack/Downloads/freedom-maker# cat -n Makefile |
grep 70
    70        $(eval TEMP_ARCHITECTURE=$(ARCHITECTURE))
root at Jacks-Wheezy:/home/jack/Downloads/freedom-maker#

My other Makefiles look the same on this line?

Jack