[Freedombox-discuss] Urgent help please..........

Kathrine Rafael. Kathy.rafael at sriro.com
Wed Nov 20 13:12:49 UTC 2013

I need Your Help,

I am introducing my self to you as Ms. Kathrine Rafael, the only Child of late Mr, Nicolas O' Rafael, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got your contact from a site which you are a member and i decided to contact you in this regards, And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have (Twelve Million two hundred thousand united states dollars only) ($12.200,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance once the money get's to your account in your country.

please it is very important you contact me immediately for further explanation on how we will proceed.

Awaiting your immediate response

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards

Ms. Kathrine Rafael