[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox CA

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Sep 12 14:57:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 04:49:30PM +0100, Keith wrote:

> However PFS is not being used enough, not all browsers support it, it is
> for browsers only, not for example tls between mailservers.
> Can't get it to work with Apache 2.2, the version in Debian Stable.

I've read elsewhere that it doesn't work with Apache.
What about nginx, though?
http://baudehlo.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/setting-up-perfect-forward-secrecy-for-nginx-or-stud/

It has a resonably good security story, and is suitable
for embedded-like system due to lower memory consumption
under heavy load and virtual immunity to slowloris-like
attacks.