[Freedombox-discuss] Fossil SCM/VCS as CMS [Was: Re: CMS in freedombox]

ST smntov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:34:00 UTC 2014

Hi Nick,

if no CMS was integrated yet - I suggest to use Fossil
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_(software) ) instead of Ikiwiki. I
took a look on Ikiwiki and realized that Fossil covers almost all
Ikiwiki features but offers much more. It is small (only one file), fast
(written in C) and is tuned for security.

What does the public think?

http://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/tip/www/index.wiki

ST