[Freedombox-discuss] Packages in Debian we use that need a hand (how-can-i-help)...

Tim Retout diocles at debian.org
Mon Aug 25 10:28:09 UTC 2014

On 25 August 2014 07:22, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> wrote:
> A bit better than in june. :)

This reminds me - while macchanger was fixed, the question was whether
"macchiato" was better software for this sort of thing.  I've filed an
RFP:

https://bugs.debian.org/759210

> The ejabberd package do not show up on the
> testsuite list, as it is not missing in Jessie and thus not tracked by
> how-can-i-help. :(

erlang-p1-sip is now in unstable, and the version of ejabberd in
experimental should fix the RC bugs.  But there is this new one, to do
with the default hostname when upgrading:

https://bugs.debian.org/757858

Might be worth keeping an eye on that, to ensure ejabberd makes it
back into testing before the freeze.

--
Tim Retout <diocles at debian.org>